Uniquely Panama – May 25- June 1, 2018
As we learn about Panama’s culture we will expand our photographic knowledge and practice.
Instruction will cover quality of light, light origination angles and their effects on the resulting images, proper exposure and metering for specific results, and we will discuss and practice the different kind of focusing modes.
While in the field, we will discuss perspective, composition, and techniques such as panning, freezing, motion blurs, and the ways to predict action and how best to capture those moments.
- Explore Panama’s cloud and rainforests and be amazed at the variety of flora and fauna
- Be welcomed by the Embera indigenous tribe that resides along Panama Canal waterways.
- Get some practice with your telephoto lens as we spend time with birds, bees and butterflies
- Watch as enormous container ships pass thorough Panama Canal’s Miraflores Locks
- Photograph waterfalls, babbling brooks, highland mountains and the amazing countryside
- Find out how coffee goes from “Cherry to Cup” and make your own bag to bring home
- Walk around Panama City’s Casco Viejo area where buildings are influenced by French architecture reminiscent to those found in New Orleans.
Share this page via: