Panama Bird Photography Highlights
- 10 Nights and 11 Days
- Includes Local Transportation and Lodging
- Includes Breakfast and Some Meals
- Includes In Country Airfare
- Classroom and In Field Instruction
- Attendees: Minimum of 4 and Maximum of 6
- Tuition: $4995 single occupancy, $4295 double occupancy
We will cover the world famous Pipeline Road, Gamboa, and the Canal Zone before progressively moving on to the highlands and cloud forests of Cerro Azul, El Valle and Boquete.
My goal for this photo tour is to help you get some great new birds in your portfolio, help you be a better bird photographer and make sure all goes as smoothly as possible. Not only that, but it will be a lot of fun! I am smiling just thinking about getting back to Panama, it’s that awesome!
Share this page via: