Online writing courses through the Elizabeth Ayres Center for Creative Writing are conducted in affordable five-week sessions and are offered year-round, with summer and holiday breaks. In Writing to Reclaim Your Sacred Self's virtual classroom, you can learn to use the gift of words to connect with others, from anywhere in the world.
Humans are the only animals that can transcend our aloneness through an intricate set of symbols.
Are you a spiritual seeker? Do you enjoy journal writing, or writing fiction, nonfiction, poetry? Are you excited when your words reveal a hitherto unreachable aspect of your being? Do you believe:
- all life is spiritual, we’re as likely to find glimpses of the divine in a blade of grass as in a chapel;
- spirituality is a quest for the truth, creativity is an expression of truth;
- the surest path to the divine — that ethereal, unnamable something that leaves us momentarily shrouded in awe — is through the sacred self?
If you’re whispering, “Yes!” right now, you’ll love the creative journey called Writing To Reclaim Your Sacred Self. Spend five weeks delving into a rich treasure-trove of inspirational material from various disciplines — science, art, literature, and music. Use the week’s thought-provoking writing prompt to discover…
- The Spiritual Origins of Writing,
- Writing as an Act of Love;
- The Power of Myth & Language; and
- Words That Reclaim Your Truth.
If the Divine is a flash of white light expressing all possible colors, then Writing To Reclaim Your Sacred Self is your prism — a chance to understand your own truth and express your special wavelength in the sacred spectrum.
This course was developed by Elizabeth Ayres and Tawni Waters.
Share this page via: