Trip. share bathroom: $17,000 USD
Twin share bathroom: $20,222 USD
Twin priv. bathroom: $24,211 USD
Mini-Suite: $26,428 USD
Captain Suite: $28,000 USD
Prices are per guest, twin-share (except triple cabin) and includes all meals, accomm & flight from Punta Arenas to Puerto Williams; Cabins subject to availability; Single occupancy is 1.7x the twin share price (No fee applies if you're willing to share a cabin); Tour is 20 days, Punta Arenas to Ushuaia; Hosts: Chris & Jess Bray. See cabin details.
Antarctica & South Georgia
Designed to get you the best-possible access to all the best locations, this incredible, unhurried, small-group photographic experience gives us an epic 5-day stay on South Georgia amongst the unimaginable carpets of King Penguins and Elephant Seals battling for territory in front of spectacular glaciated mountains before heading to the whale, penguin and iceberg-dominated landscapes of Antarctica! Our small, 54-guest ship Polar Pioneer can navigate where the others can’t and active stabilization helps make sea crossings more comfortable. As the only dedicated photography group onboard, we get to be first ashore and last back onboard to maximise our shooting time at each location, along with plenty of 1-on-1 sessions, photography, videography and photo editing/Lightroom tutorials and more – this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is not to be missed!
- Sit surrounded by impossible numbers of King Penguins, Elephant Seals & Fur Seals on South Georgia – the densest wildlife of any place on Earth!
- Photograph immense, ever-changing icebergs sliding past breath-taking Antarctic landscapes.
- Photograph enormous nesting Wandering Albatross at South Georgia – with the longest wingspan of any bird on Earth!
- Unhurried, photography-focused program gives our small group the time & advice needed to get incredible photos.
- Witness huge bull Elephant Seals rearing up and fighting over territory on South Georgia.
- Enjoy the comfort & abilities of our small expedition ship ‘Polar Pioneer’ with a maximum of just 54 passengers.
- Watch whales, seabirds, Macaroni, King, Adelie, Chinstrap and other penguins.
- Explore the secret smaller fjords and bays where the bigger ships can’t go!
- Visit the historical Shackleton sites on South Georgia and Elephant Island.
Share this page via: