Check out the full details on the workshop here: https://www.northernworkshop.com/faroe-islands-workshop
Our 5 day workshop to the Faroe Islands is by far our biggest workshop ever. We have made a strong workshop which will carry every participant through topics as landscape-, wildlife-, night photography and much more. We have made sure that this workshop includes everything, which means we are checking in to the best 4.5 star hotel, have rented a 9 seater mini-bus, have included food and beverages, pre-scouted locations, multiple classes and critique sessions, and most important a thrilling vacation where you will enjoy the wonderful hobby of photography.
We are two highly skilled and motivated instructors and as we only have room for 7 participants that gives the opportunity for loads of one-on-one guidance from the instructors.
A part of our workshop is also to embrace the amazing nature that still can be found at these unique locations. Faroe Islands has everything when it comes to nature – you will see amazing mountain landscapes, beautiful waterfalls and streams, remote locations without much human interference, outstanding wildlife (especially bird wildlife), astrophotography and much more. The main focus of the workshop is landscape photography and the different aspects within that genre.
Our next workshop to the Faroe Islands will be held from April 22nd, 2018 to April 27th, 2018 – both days included. Arrival is on April 22nd, 2018 and this night at the hotel is included in the price.
Our workshop starts Monday morning with a morning shoot before the official welcome. We have included 5 nights at the hotel which means that arrival is on Sunday the 22nd of April, 2018.
The schedule may change due to the changing weather conditions.
- Day 0: Arrival on Sunday the 22nd of April – workshop starts the next day (night included).
- Day 1: Welcome session at 9:00 local time, full day shoot (Streymoy & Vagar), class room session and night shoot (Saksun).
- Day 2: Full day shoot (Eystroy) and sunset shoot (Streymoy).
- Day 3: Sunrise shoot (Streymoy), full day shoot (Streymoy) and sunset shoot (Streymoy).
- Day 4: Sunrise shoot (Streymoy), full day shoot (Vagar) and class room session.
- Day 5: Feedback to the instructors and goodbyes / checkout. Workshop ends at 10:00 local time.
As we want to get the most out of our time on the Faroe Islands we encourage our participants to study for the workshop from their home. We are providing videos and guides beginning a few months before the workshop through a joint closed Facebook group. We have also our own e-learning portal on our website with our own post-production tutorials.
Topic for the class sessions will be composition, HDR photography, workflow in Adobe Lightroom CC, from RAW to JPEG, finding the good locations from your home, review and critique of the attendees pictures from the workshop and much more.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Full day adventures every day with different aspects of landscape photography.
- Classes with many different subjects – f.ex. composition, landscape photography, northern light photography (if possible), sunrise- and sunset photography and much more.
- Hands-on instructions and review on the different locations.
- A unique opportunity to gain new friendships and learn from your fellow photographers
- Post processing workflow in Adobe Lightroom CC and when needed Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Open discussions and critique sessions within the class room.
- Room for maximum 7 participants.
- 5 nights included at the 4.5 star Hotel Føroyar.
- Food and beverages are included for the whole workshop (Monday to Friday).
- Participants will get access to our interactive map with all our “secret” locations and much more.
- Closed Facebook group for all participants and instructors to share informations, images, tutorials and much more.
- Participants will get full access for our online e-learning portal.
- NEW: Exclusive 20% discount on Spark triggering system from Alpine Labs.
Share this page via: